- Using the 100 grit side (rough side) of the Gelous Nail File, gently buff the surface of the nail polish to break the seal and remove the shiny Top Coat.
- Soak a Lint Free Wipe in nail polish remover and place it on top of your nail.
- Clip on the Gelous Nail Polish Removal Clips, pressing down once your finger is inside. It is easiest to do the pointer finger and thumb of your dominant hand last, or do one hand at a time.
- Leave on for 15 minutes (approx), then remove Gelous Nail Polish Removal Clips and Lint Free Wipes.
- Gently remove the Gelous Gel Nail Polish from your nails by using an Orangewood Cuticle Stick to push the polish off. Go in the direction your nail grows, from right above the cuticle to the tip, taking care not to press into the nail. If the Gel Nail Polish doesn’t come off easily, you may need to soak your nails for longer. This could be because the nails weren’t buffed enough, or the layers of Gel Nail Polish were quite thick.
- Lightly buff your nails with the 180 grit side (fine side) of the Gelous Nail File to smooth the surface of your nails.
- It is totally fine to still have some Builder Gel remaining on your nails after your removal process. If you wish to remove it completely, please take care not to buff the natural nail too much, as this can thin the nail plates and cause sensitivity.
- Apply Gelous Cuticle Oil to your nails and skin surrounding them to nourish and moisturise.